Hand wired by Ron Damiani himself, this amplifier uses all New Old Stock components, a reconed Jenson speaker and Mercury Magnetics transformers.
I ordered this in 2012 and like all good things took a while to come, but my god it was worth the wait. It's a ball of fire!!!
He subsequently asked me to record a demo for his website and along with my wife, Suzy Starlite we created Happiness in Halos... I started playing, Suzy started to sing a melody and the rest as they say is history. It's the first 'home recording' we have released so take a seat and enjoy.
For all you Geeks
- Recorded on an Apple iPhone 5, edited with Final Cut Pro X in Bétera, Valencia, España
- Introducing Señor Pato as 'rubber duck'
- Guitar, MOOG Guitar, Drum machine: Simon Campbell
- Vocals, Mellotron, Piano: Suzy Starlite
- Recorded using ProTools 10.3.7 via an Apogee Duet, Neve 8801 and Audio Maintenance Compressor
- Vocal Microphone: Neumann U87AI
- Guitar Microphone: Royer 122
- Amplifier: Deluxe Speed Shop 5E3 Studio Series with channel link cable
- Electric Guitar: Custom Stratocaster with neck made by Gordon Whittam and body by Brian Eastwood out of ash with specially wound Lindy Fralin pickups. Fitted with Fender style tremolo.
- MOOG Guitar: E1 with MIDI
- Cable: George L's thin
- Drum machine: Dave Smith / Roger Linn Tempest
- Mellotron & Piano: KORG SV1